DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Accent Travel & Events and its service providers may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Suppliers, such as hotels, airlines, rail companies, car rental companies, or activity providers, who fulfill your travel reservations. Throughout this website, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. These suppliers will process your data in accordance with their privacy policies. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you book through Accent Travel & Events. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you or to facilitate your travel reservation.
- Third-party vendors vendors who may provide services or functions on our behalf, including
without limitation credit card processing, business analytics, customer service after hours, distribution of newsletter or survey emails and fraud prevention. Upon direction by your employer, we may also share your personal information with third-party vendors providing such services as expense tracking and reimbursement. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. For more information on the manner in which our service providers treat your personal information, contact us as set out under “How to Contact Us” below.
- Others within your organization, such as your Travel Manager, Arranger or Travel Director, as described above in the “Travel Managers, Arrangers, and Travel Directors” section.
- Others within our corporate family. We may share certain information with our corporate affiliate, Expedia, for hosting, storage, analytics and reporting purposes. To the extent that a corporate affiliate has access to your information in order to provide services on our behalf, it will follow practices that are at least as restrictive as the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
We and our service providers may also share your information:
- When it has been explicitly requested by you.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Accent Travel & Events, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- With law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for security, customs, and immigration purposes. For example, under U.S. Law, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Bureau of Customs and Border Protection requires that certain travel and reservation information, known as Passenger Name Record or PNR data, relating to people travelling to or from the U.S.A, or through U.S. airspace, be provided to the Department prior to such travel. We may disclose this information to airlines or other travel providers so that they can forward it to the applicable law enforcement agencies and governments.
- In connection with a proposed or completed corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.